Compliance is a critical issue for companies. Federal and state employment regulations are continually changing and the penalties for non-compliance can be stiff.
Boston National Benefits offers extensive knowledge and experience in compliance training, and continually monitors employment regulations to ensure that our clients are up-to-date and in compliance. Boston National’s work with legal experts also enables us to provide legal updates in employment law and compliance systems to minimize your employment exposure and risk on a multi-state basis.
Additionally, companies need policies and procedures in place to create the type of workforce and workplace they envision and ensure human resources compliance. We work with our clients to develop these policies and procedures and to effectively communicate them to their employees.
Our services include:
- Human Resources Best Practices Review
- Policies and Procedures
- Wage and Hour Compliance
- Affordable Care Act Compliance and Management
- Legal Updates and Trends
- Termination/Resignation Procedures
- Corrective Action Practices
- EEO Reporting/Affirmative Action Plans
- ERISA Compliance
- HR Compliance Training
- Employment Hiring and Practices
- Employee Handbooks
- Human Resources Records Compliance
- HR Administrative Effectiveness
Get In Touch
152 Conant St, Suite 201
Beverly, MA 01915